EFFECTIVE DATE: April 12, 2020
- Information we collect. To create a business profile, you will be asked to provide the name of the business you represent, email address, phone number, physical address and payment information.
- Children’s Privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information of minors under 18 years of age. If you are a minor, you may not use the Service and may not provide us any personal details.
- Use of collected information. We use the personal information we collect to operate and facilitate your use of the Service, and for other ancillary purposes.
- Sharing collected information. Your personal information will be shared with service providers who help us with the internal operations and administration of the Service.
- Data anonymization. We may anonymize personal information we have collected and use it (in its anonymized form) with others, for any purpose.
- Commercial messages. We will send you our newsletter and marketing messages via email only.
- Transfer of data outside your territory. We may store and process information in various locations throughout the globe, including countries that may provide a lower degree of data protection than the laws of your own country.
- Information Security. We use measures to secure your personal information, but they do not provide absolute information security.
Welcome to Trellis, operated by ATP Labs, Ltd. (together with its affiliates, “Trellis”, “we”, “our” or “us”). Trellis is a software as a service (SaaS) online platform that aggregates agricultural data and offers its clients predictions and insights for the purpose of efficiently increasing their yield and other production parameters, by signing up to one of the subscription programs we offer (collectively, the “Service”).
This policy explains our privacy practices for users of the Service, including the ways we collect and use your personal information. The personal information you provide (as described below) depends on your volition and consent. You are not legally obligated to provide or give access to this information, but we do require it to let you use the Service.
This Policy constitutes an integral part of the Service’s Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you actively provide us as our Client
Authentication and creating a Profile. To create a profile (“Profile”) you will be asked to provide the name of the business, your email address, phone number and physical address.
Payment information. To subscribe to the Service, you will be asked to provide payment information which we will use to charge you for the applicable Service fees. Your payment information may be processed and handled through our payment gateway service provider or through third party payment processors. Payment information that is handled through third party payment processors is not stored on our servers.
Contacting us. To contact us using email at email@example.com, we request that you provide us with personal information, such as your name and email address. The content of your message to us may also include personal information, depending on the nature of your inquiry. You must provide complete, accurate and correct details. If you do not provide the required information, or provide false, incorrect, or outdated information, we may not be able to process your request or inquiry or contact you. We may also require additional personal information from you, to verify your account and identity.
Information we automatically collect from you as our Client
Analytical data. We collect information about your use of the Service. For example, we may record the frequency and scope of your use of the Service, the duration of your sessions, the interactions and communications you make with the Service’s interface, and content that you view or create while using the Service.
Device Information. We collect information about your personal computer or mobile device, including its model, operating system, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you accessed the Service.
Information regarding our Client’s users (your end users)
We do not collect any information with respect to your end users. We only process such information as you may decide to provide to us with respect to such users, subject to your confirmation that you are legally allowed to provide us with such information, and only to the extent strictly required for the provision of our Services to you. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, WITH RESPECT TO ALL NATURAL PERSONS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO OUR CLIENTS’ USERS, FIXEL ONLY PROCESSES AND USES ANONYMIZED AND UNTRACEABLE DATA, ACCORDING TO CUSTOMARY INDUSTRY STANDARDS.
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information of minors under 18 years of age. If you are a minor, you may not use the Service and may not provide any personal details to us.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect for the following purpose:
- To operate and facilitate the access to and use of the Service, its features and functionalities, develop, improve and customize the Service, to manage the administrative and operational aspects of the Service, and collect fees and payments.
We also use the information we collect with respect to you as a Client (but not with respect to any end users) for the following purposes:
- Send you administrative updates and announcements, provide you with support, handle complaints and contact you when we believe it to be necessary, either directly or through others on our behalf, including by e-mail messages;
- Send you our newsletter and marketing messages (which you may opt-out of by following the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of each message), if you consented to receive them;
- Enforce the Terms and this Policy and prevent unlawful activities and misuse of the Service;
- Comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies and competent authorities, when we have a good faith belief that our cooperation with them meets the applicable legal standards; and
- Take any action in any case of dispute involving you, with respect to the Service.
HOW WE MAY SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We share personal information outlined in this Policy, with others, in the following instances:
- With our service providers, in order to operate, maintain and enhance the Service;
- Your billing or payment information will be processed by our billing or payment service providers;
- If you have breached the Terms, abused your rights to use the Service, or violated any applicable law. Your information may be shared with competent authorities and with any third party, as may be required;
- With third parties to whom we believe that we are required by law to disclose your information;
- With attorneys, courts and relevant third parties, in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind involving you with respect to the Service;
- If the operation of the Service is organized within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity (such as due to a merger or acquisition), provided that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this Policy, with reasonably necessary changes taken into consideration; and
- We may share personal information with our corporate group entities (companies that we control, control us, or are under common control with us – whether directly or indirectly), but their use of such information must comply with the Policy.
We retain the personal information we collect for as long as we deem necessary for our business needs, and delete it thereafter from our systems, without notice to you. Please remember that the Service does not provide back-up services for any content that you may upload to the Service.
We may send you our newsletter and marketing messages via email. We may also do so via SMS (text messages), if you have given us your consent. You have the right to opt-out of receiving these marketing messages. You may do so by following the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of each message.
Cookies are saved on your computer’s hard drive. If you wish to block cookies, you may do so through your browser’s settings. Please refer to the browser’s help menu for further information. HOWEVER, BEAR IN MIND THAT DISABLING COOKIES MAY ADVERSELY AFFECT YOUR USER EXPERIENCE ON THE SERVICE.
The following disclosure is made pursuant to California Online Privacy Act (CA Civil Code § 22575): When you use our Service, other parties, such as Google, may collect personally identifiable information about your activities over time and across different websites or online services.
TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE YOUR TERRITORY
We may store and process information in various locations throughout the globe. We may also process information using cloud services. In certain cases, the laws in some of these countries may provide a lower degree of data protection than the laws of your own country. You agree to the transfer of your information to such other countries for the purpose of processing as described in this Policy, including through cloud services.
We use measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information. However, these measures do not provide absolute information security. Therefore, it is not guaranteed, and you cannot reasonably expect that the Service and its related databases will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unauthorized interceptions or access, or any other kinds of abuse and misuse.
We may change this Policy, by putting you on notice of such changes. The most up-to-date Policy is accessible through on our website.
If you do not agree to the amended Policy, we may cancel your account and terminate your use of the Service.
You may contact us at any time with any questions or comments you may have with respect to our Website, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: April 12, 2020